Running for the Black Dog Institute

This September 18th, I'm running over the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It's a 9 km run as part of the Blackmores Running Festival - yes, some people are doing a marathon but you've got to start where you are! I'm coming back from injury and doing this run for 2 reasons - first, to prove to myself that I can, and second, to raise money for the Black Dog Institute. They do great work in mental health, particularly depression and bipolar disorder. You can donate here - help me blitz my target of $1,000!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Work out much?

Been travelling for work last couple of days so running has been a challenge. Gym workouts only. Here's a pic of me yesterday:

Mwahahaha. (Although, good on her - that would have taken some effort!)

More when I've actually got something to tell.

In the meantime: remember you can click here and support the vital mental health work of the Black Dog Institute. I've hit 25% of my target so far - thank you SO much to all who have donated!! Let's go for 125%...


No comments:

Post a Comment